Monday, April 4, 2011

I Get High With a Little Help from My Friends

She is definitely getting high with a little help from her friend!
It's not too difficult to figure out what The Beatles were referring to when they sang, "I Get High With a Little Help From My Friends". As a 44 year old woman, however, when I hear that song I can't help but think how my boobs get high with a little help from my bra! Yep, I just said that.

Whether you've got a little or a lot to put in a bra, it is probably the most important piece of your wardrobe! It is admittedly most important for big busted women but never underestimate the power of the bra no matter what your size. The bigger you are the more money you have to pay for your bra but it is doing more work so it is absolutely worth the investment. Wearing the correct size and style of bra can make you appear as if you've lost ten pounds. Of course it stands to reason then, if you are wearing the wrong size and style it can look as if you're a bit schlumpy (if that were in fact a word!).

Do yourself (and your boobs) a favor. Go to Nordstrom and get fitted. Most women are wearing the incorrect sized bra. Once you find the perfect bra for you, you will be amazed at how your clothes suddenly look better on you. We all need a little "height" when it comes to that area. Why not get a little help from your friends? Yes, bras are your friends!

Take the time, make the investment and get high with a little help from your friends! When you do, you'll REALLY Love What You Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment