Saturday, March 12, 2011

Head to Toe

At the risk of introducing a song you may want to forget I must tell you about the Lisa Lisa song I heard in the grocery store this week. As I was grabbing a gallon of milk Lisa Lisa was belting out how she loves me from "Head to Toe". As the song played in my head for the rest of the day I couldn't help but think Lisa Lisa may be on to something that's as relevant today as it was in 1987 when she sang it.

Lisa Lisa was loving the bi-level cut in 1987!
I am a bargain hunter. I love the thrill of the chase, the digging, the anticipation of it all. Anyone who knows me knows this about me. But anyone who knows me also knows I'll drop some cash on my hair and my shoes. My favorite day is "hair day" when I get my hair cut and highlighted, and now thanks to my gray, colored as well. And get me in a shoe store and I may forget all about my bargaining ways. A good pair of shoes will often last for many seasons and will always bring out the best in what you're wearing.

Your look begins and ends with your hair and your shoes. There is no easier way to ruin a great outfit than with a crappy pair of shoes and lackluster hair. So take a page from Lisa Lisa's song book and let people love your look from Head to Toe. When you do you'll be sure to Love What You Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment