Friday, April 20, 2012

In Between

A cropped jacket
can bridge the
in between season!
As much as I don't love Linkin Park in general, I find I do love their mellow tunes a lot! One of their melancholy, slow moving songs is "In Between" off their 2007 "Minutes to Midnight" album. This reminds me of the in between weather a Seattle spring brings. I can't say I love this very much. It conjures up all kinds of confusion when it comes to what to wear. Here are some in between staples that will help you glide through this funny season with relative ease, it's as easy as 1, 2, 3:


  1. Fitted, cropped jacket- this helps enormously on those days that it's too cool for going jacketless and too warm for your go-to winter wonder coat. The blue denim variety is always a hit until you are wearing blue denim on the bottom. For those blue jean days have a colored jacket on hand- khaki, red, yellow, etc.
  2. Favorite Flat- I know, I know, not everyone is in love with the flat either because we want some height or we need more support for our (aging) feet. To those that want height I say find a nice closed toe wedge for those that need support I say look to some of the comfort brands for a flat that does provide more support.
  3. Boyfriend Jean- nothing says spring like a boyfriend jean with a rolled cuff, cute flats and a long t-shirt with a cropped jacket...ahhhhh. Add your favorite accessories to make it your own!
When you find a way to get on top of the in between season you'll Love What You Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment