Friday, October 19, 2012

Low

You know the song Low by Flo Rida and now you will have it in your head for the rest of the day! I'll tell you what I have in my head as the days get cooler and turtlenecks are starting to come out of closets- low, low, low, low, low...

Stay warm and don't go low!
That's right people, I've said it before and I'll say it again. When anyone who isn't tall and thin sports a turtleneck their bust line will appear quite low due to one fabric covering the neck to the hips. We all know we don't need to add to the "low equation" of Age + Kids + Nursing (the more that apply the lower they go!).

So for those of us who get chilly this time of year there IS an alternative to the turtleneck. And you know what it is because this is a review! That's right- it's a scarf. And why wouldn't you want to wear a scarf? It adds color and texture to your ensemble while keeping you cozy warm.

Say it with me: when you wear a scarf your bust will sit high and proud and You'll Love What you Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment