Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Somebody That I Used To Know

You don't have to be
on the cutting edge of
style to be stylish.
Be the stylish YOU!
I love the catchy and unique tune Somebody That I Used To Know by Goyte. This delightful song was released last year and gets me thinking about all the people I've worked with in the last 12 months. Are clients who received a Style Cents Wardrobe Analysis feeling like they are dressing in a way that makes them long for that somebody that they used to know? My hope is that the answer is NO and they are enjoying a wardrobe that represents someone they've always been but stylishly enhanced!

As I work with a client one of the most important things we do is to stay true to their style. That being said, I also do my best to push a client to go a bit out of their comfort zone so they can represent themselves in an even better way. The beauty of a Wardrobe Analysis is that it helps me understand a client's lifestyle and clothing preferences. As we discuss how their look can be improved we play with clothes they already own and love, creating new combinations while thinking about fun ways to take their style to the next level.

When you stay true to your lifestyle and take some fashion chances you'll stay somebody that you DO know and You'll Love What You Wear!


No comments:

Post a Comment