Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Roll With It

The rolled up sleeve on this
dress creates a more hip, modern look
compared with the unrolled sleeve
It was 1995 and one of my favorite albums ever was released. The album was "(What's the Story) Morning Glory" by Oasis. If CD's weren't so durable my copy would surely have worn out! One of the great songs on the album was "Roll With It". As I was dressing this morning for the musical we call life, I couldn't help but hum "Roll With It" while rolling up my sleeves...

So, what about rolling up sleeves? I've been finding that a little sleeve rolling on jackets, woven shirts and dresses can create a better look. Often times a more modern appearance comes to fruition by "rolling with it". I have a chambray dress that I couldn't quite make work and voila after adding a cool belt and rolling up the sleeves- delightful!

Before you get rid of a jacket, top or dress you're on the fence about, roll with it and see where it takes you. It's worth a try and chances are it will help you Love What you Wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment